Friday, April 28, 2017

In Love With Hydrangeas - New Hydrangea Design In My Socity6 Shop


I'm in love with hydrangeas. Always have been, always will be :) 
A couple of years ago I published a blog post about my three different colored hydrangea bushes that I have growing in my yard, and they inspired this new hydrangea design in my Society6 shop. Just in time for Mother's Day, and ready for summer! Hope you like it!





Hydrangeas from my garden! The colors are so inspirational to me!



I created this design in four colors; yellow, pink, blue, and green...I just may add one more in lilac... 




















Which color do you like best?

I hope you like them! Let me know what you think by leaving me a comment below. 



Have a great week!
love,
 Laura




My broken china jewelry is always available for purchase at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns



article, images, and designs copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2017 all rights reserved